How to use:
1. Fully charge the battery before first-time use, sterilize the cup by using boiled water
2. Place cutting fruits or vegetables into the bottle and then pour milk or water fill 85% of its volume
3. Press the power button for 2 seconds to start (quickly hit the button twice for the blade to spin)
4. After 30-60 seconds, a cup of fresh juice is ready to serve
1. Please turn off the power before charging, Red light indicate charging in progress it did not turn off the power and charge directly which will activate battery self-protection and cause invalid charge (indicate blue light)
2. The juice is not allowed to use while charging.
3. Make sure the cup is properly tightened each time before pouring the liquid inside to avoid leaking.
4. Please do not put the connector into the water while washing.
5. Don't force the juicer to operate under heavy load to prevent overheat of electronic components, which may lead to a reduction of the lifetime of the product.
1 x Juicer Cup
1 x USB charging cable
1 x User manual